Production site of Altegra JSC is located in Dubna.
All medicines are manufactured using modern equipment that meets national requirements and international standards of GMP — European Union Good Manufacturing Practice (European standards of good manufacturing practice).
The main area activity is the production of beta-lactam antibiotics, both innovative and generic. A project is being implemented to develop new drugs, including antibacterial, oncologic, and drugs of other groups.
Under development: 4 original drugs, 14 drugs not registered in the Russian Federation, more than 20 drugs under the import substitution program.
- Manufacturing premises – 2 300 м²;
- Physical and chemical laboratory – 200 м²;
- Microbiological laboratory – 150 м²;
- R&D laboratory – 100 m2.
- Dispensing of powders into vials – cephalosporins, carbapenems;
- Dispensing of powders into vials – penicillins;
- Solid dosage forms – dispersible tablets, film-coated tablets.